Uluslararası hakemli dergilerde yayımlanan makaleler
1. Uzal, C. M., Z. Kocak, L. Doganay, F. Tokatli, M. Caloglu ve C. Kilincer, “Pituitary metastasis mimicking a macroadenoma from carcinoma of the larynx: A case report,” Tumori, 87, 451-454 (2001).
2. Tokatli, F., Z. Kocak, F. Özyilmaz, K. Uygun, M. Çaloglu ve C. Uzal, “Small cell carcinoma of the rectum; report of a case,” Journal of BUON, 7, 75-77 (2002).
3. Tokatli, F., C. Uzal, L. Doganay, Z. Kocak, M. Kaya, M. Ture, T. Kurum, F. Alkaya, H. Karadag ve K. Kutlu, “The potential cardioprotective effects of amifostine in irradiated rats,” Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Physc 58 (4), 1228-1234 (2004).
4. Tokatli, F., N. Tunçbilek, F. Öz Puyan, B. Denizli, K. İbiş, G. Bayır and K. Uygun, “Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome Combined With Breast Cancer, Cervical Carcinoma And Ovarian Gonadoblastoma: A Case Report,” Journal of BUON, 9 (4), 469-472 (2004).
5. Tokatli, F., K. Uygun, N. Tunçbilek, G. Bayir, K. İbiş ve C. Uzal, “Radiation Recall Dermatitis: A Case Report,” The Turkish Journal of Hematology and Oncology, 14 (4), 214-217 (2004).
6. Tokatli, F., M. Kaya, Z. Kocak, M. Türe, S. Mert, E. Unlu, F. Alkaya ve B. Cakir, “Sequential pulmonary effects of radiotherapy detected by functional and radiological end points in women with breast cancer,” Clinical Oncology 17 (1), 39-46 (2005).
7. Tokatli, F., S. Altaner, C. Uzal, M. Türe, Z. Kocak, K. Uygun ve S. Bilgi, “Association of Her-2/Neu Overexpression with the Number of Involved Axillary Lymph Nodes in Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Patients Treated in a Single Institution,” Exp Oncol, 27 (2), 145-149 (2005).
8. Tokatli, F.,N. Tuncbilek, S. Altaner, Z. Kocak, C. Uzal, B. Denizli, A. Tas, “Isolated extramedullary plasmacytoma of the true vocal cord: A case report and review of the literature,” International Journal of Hematology and Oncology, 16 (1), 37-42 (2006).
9. Altaner, S., Y. Yener, F. Tokatli, Z. Kocak, B. Tosun, S. Guresci, K. Kutlu, “The correlation between TTF-1 immunoreactivity and the occurrence of lymph node metastases in patients with lung cancer,” Tumori, 92, 323-326 (2006).
10. Uygun, K., Z. Kocak, S. Altaner, İ. Çiçin, F. Tokatli, C. Uzal, “Colonic metastases from carcinoma of the breast that mimicks a primary intestinal cancer,” Yonsei Medical Journal,47 (4), 578-582 (2006).
11. Altaner, S., F. Gucer, F. Tokatli, S. Guresci, C. Ozdemir, F.O. Puyan, K.Kutlu, “Expression of Bcl-2 and Ki-67 in tamoxifen-associated endometrial polyps: Comparison with postmenopausal polyps,” Onkologie, 29 (8-9), 376-380 (2006).
12. Cicin I., Karagol H., Uzunoglu S., Uygun K., Usta U., Kocak Z., Caloglu M., Saynak M., Tokatli F., Uzal C. Extrapulmonary small-cell carcinoma compared with small-cell lung carcinoma: a retrospective single-center study. Cancer, 110 (5), 1068-1076 (2007).
13. Sevil Kilciksiz, Omur Karakoyun Celik, Yucel Pak, Ayse Nur Demiral, Mustafa Pehlivan, Okan Orhan, Fusun Tokatlı, Fulya Agaoglu, Burhanedtin Zincircioglu, Beste Melek Atasoy, Naciye Ozseker, Ozlem Yersal, Umar Niang, Ayfer Haydaroglu. Clinical and prognostic features of plasmacytomas: A multicenter study of turkish oncology group- sarcoma working party. Am J Heamatol, 83 (9), 702-707 (2008).
14. Kaldir M, Cosar-Alas R, Cermik TF, Yurut-Caloglu V, Saynak M, Altaner S, Caloglu M, Kocak Z, Tokatli F, Türe M, Parlar S, Uzal C. Amifostine Use in Radiation-Induced Kidney Damage: Preclinical Evaluation with Scintigraphic and Histopathologic Parameters. Strahlenther Onkol. Jul;184(7), 370-375 (2008).
15. Tokatli F, Oz Puyan F, Cosar Alas R, Tuncbilek N, Uzal C. Extramedullary plasmacytoma: clinicopathology, immunohistochemistry and therapeutic approach to a case with a tonsillar site. Hematol Oncol Stem Cel Ther, 1(4), 241-245 (2008).
16. Tokatli F, Oz-Puyan F, Alas R, Usta U, Yilmaz H, Uzal C. Successful treatment of primary non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma of the vulva with radiation therapy. Journal of BUON 14, 119-122 (2008).
17. Ture, M., Tokatli, F., Omurlu Kurt, I. The comparisons of prognostic indexes using data mining techniques and Cox regression analysis in the breast cancer data. Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 8247-8254 (2009).
18. Ture, M., Tokatli, F., Kurt, I. Using Kaplan-Meier analysis together with decision tree methods (C&RT, CHAID, QUEST, C4.5 and ID3) in determining recurrence-free survival of breast cancer patients. Expert Systems With Applications, 36 (2), 2017-2026 (2009).
19. Kurt I, Ture M and Tokatli F. The comparisons of random survival forests and cox regression analysis with simulation and an application related to breast cancer. Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 8582-8588 (2009).
20. Cosar R, Uzal C, Tokatli F, Denizli B, Saynak M, Turan N, Uzunoğlu S, et al. Postmastectomy irradiation in breast cancer patients with T1-2 and 1-3 positive axillary lymph nodes: is there a role for radiation therapy? Radiat Oncol 6(28), 717-724 (2011).
21. Tuncbilek N, Tokatli F, Altaner S, Sezer A, Ture M, Omurlu IK, Temizoz O. Prognostic value DCE-MRI parameters in predicting factor disease free survival and overall survival for breast cancer patients. Eur J Radiol 81 (5), 863-867 (2012).
22. Incekara, O. ve F. Can (Tokatlı), “Medulloblastoma,” Turk J Med Biol Res, 4 (2), 331-335 (1991).
23. Tokatli, F., R. Cosar Alas, S. Altaner, F. Pala, K. Uygun, C. Uzal, E. Yalniz, “An analysis of genetic transmission in a father and son with osteosarcoma,” Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc, 40 (5), 407-410 (2006).
24. Tanrıverdi Ö., Uzunoğlu S, Karagöl H, Çiçin İ, Coşar Alas R, Tokatlı F, Altaner Ş. The importance of using PET/CT investigation in case of recurrence in an ovarian cancer case with lymph node metastasis without any lesions that can be scanned via conventional methods. J Turkish Germen Gynecological Assoc Artemis 9 (3), 171-174 (2008).
25. Pala FS, Alkaya F, Tabakcioglu K, Tokatli F, Uzal C, Parlar Ş, Algüneş Ç. The Effects of Micronuclei with Whole Chromosome on Biological Dose Estimation, Turk. J. Biol., 32, 283-290 (2008).
26. Tokatlı ZF, Türe M, Kurt Ömürlü İ, Çoşar Alas R, Uzal C. Developing and comparing two different prognostic indexes for predicting disease-free survival of nonmetastatic breast cancer patients. Turk J Med Sci 41 (5), 769-780 (2011).
27. Tokatli F and Dincer M., “Breast-Conserving Therapy: Hypofractionated and Conventional Whole-Breast irradiation and accelerated partial-breast irradiation”, Breast Disease: Management and Therapies, Eds. A.Aydiner et al., DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-26012-9_12, Springer Int. Publishing, Switzerland, 2016.